[TYPO3-templavoila] 1.3.7 -> 1.4.1: Template Object could not be unserialized successfully.

Thomas Russel blueworm01 at gmx.net
Thu Dec 3 14:53:39 CET 2009

Yeh, all mapping are gone :-/
Thank god that it's only on a test box.

QUESTION -> Would this help (BEFORE the TV update):

In the 'Install'-tool, enable the checkbox in [UTF8filesystem].

Then edit all TO (template objects) ->click-> modify TO/DO. As all
mappings are still there (because it's still 1.3.7), I would just save
the template object again. Would Typo3 then save it correctly as UTF-8 ?