[TYPO3-templavoila] Automatic hiding of unused content area...

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Apr 28 09:56:44 CEST 2009

The register is restored based on number of content elements in the
slide column. When I disable slide, it all works as expected.

Well, actually, it's still a bit different - maybe the slide is not
relevant. It's just the third column that is the problem.

Still digging ...

It works on pages with left content empty and does not on pages with
left content filled. I guess that TV calls restore register for some reason.

Adding more LOAD_REGISTER objects helps - the number needs to be bigger
than number of contents in the left column :)

Any help appriciated here.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech