[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE with select option for variable widths according to css grid system

Rachel Foucard rfoucard at w-seils.com
Tue Apr 7 19:53:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

if I understand, I think that you could implement 1 data structure with all
the necessary fields, and 3 template object for each box variation. Then,
the user can have the 3 choices directly when he's inserting the content,
but he can change his choice with the TO selector boxe.
no?

Rachel Foucard.
http://www.w-seils.com
http://www.q-seils.com

"Thomas Rehhoff" <thomasr at REMOVETHISlinkfactory.dk> a écrit dans le message
de news:
mailman.1.1239004813.21607.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...