[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE with select option for variable widths according to css grid system

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Apr 5 22:56:24 CEST 2009

Hi!

Thomas Rehhoff wrote:
> Imagine a site build on a grid system with 12 columns
> Now I want to build and FCE that lets the user choose from a select
> menu, which grid-widths the FCE should use. The grid widths are defined
> in the css classes.

I guess classes are static if they are in CSS. Why do you need FCE? If classes are static, you need static HTML.

May be I am wrong and did not fully understand the idea...

In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/google-analytics-certified.html
Twitter: http://twitter.com/dmitryd
Skype: liels_bugs