[TYPO3-templavoila] Wish list for TV

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat Oct 11 18:37:38 CEST 2008

Hi,

> after some discussions i would like to start a wishlist for features in TV.
> This is not meant as a garanty for implementing but more a survey to
> find the most wanted features for GUI and functionality.
> As i'm motivated to help integrating features, and others too, it will
> help on concentrate of the really important ones, so i would glad if you
> take part :-)

I suddenly remembered a feature I would dearly wish: an "unmap" button.
It would be so much easier than re-mapping to nothing.

I also thought it would be great if the page module could hide unmapped
content areas. Ideally this could be an option. They could be complete
hidden, or maybe just grayed out. Actually the whole page module layout
has many styles hard-coded. It would be great if they could be moved to
some style sheet.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter