[TYPO3-templavoila] where are headerparts stored?

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Oct 6 17:51:56 CEST 2008

Hi,

i have a problem with mapping header parts.

In source a stylesheet is in cond. comment
<!--[if (lt IE 7) ]><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="css/ie6.css" media="screen,projection" /><![endif]-->

I can't map it with the comment, only the inner part of it, but i need it.
I could add it via TS but that would complicate it as the site contains
several subtemplates with different css-files

vg Steffen