[TYPO3-templavoila] Wish list for TV

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Wed Oct 1 19:04:32 CEST 2008

Hy Steffen;
> very impressive!
> Does it exists as a diff? If not, could you mail it to me? I'm
> collecting all the issues to make a list out of it.

 Thank you.
 You really want to beta-test it, you should have a volatile typo3 (well
there can't happen anything worst than the current re-mapping of DSs:
which is the complete kill of previous custom definitions). I would give
you the whole extension though, just drop me an email. We could cover
some testing before giving it to Dmitry.

 Ciao
    Niels