[TYPO3-templavoila] TV sidebars: I need examples (and beLayout too)

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Nov 20 12:55:42 CET 2008

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Niels Fröhling wrote:
>> I'm actually morphing the TV-GUI according to 4.2 styles (docHeader
>> etc.); don't worry it's through overloading the current implementation
>> and can be switched off (anytime and even live) by strippping a postfix
>> from the class-name.
>
> Don't loose your time on DocHeaders, that will not be approved for
> official TV.

i think Niels choose a good way as both is available, so docheaders are
possible only with T3 >=4.2 with a simple version switch.

After discussing with Niels i see the reason for the question: sidebars.
You find them in the manual:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/templavoila/1.1.1/view/1/2/

There with sideBarPosition you see that the layout of TV can be changed
by TS, and as i haven't seen that in lifetime before, he wanted to know
if this feature is used by any users.
But may be most users don't read this list so it's difficult to investigate.

vg Steffen