[TYPO3-templavoila] Future work on TemplaVoila

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:19:29 CET 2008

Hi guys!

I thought I should clarify how future work on TemplaVoila will happen.

Firsts, I will not be able to do anything till December 1st.
Starting from December 1st I will have one full day a week for my
own tasks (currently I work all 5 days a week for a customer). In
December I will start from doing TemplaVoila updates.

Secondly, I promise to review patches in the bug tracker, especially
patches from Niels and Steffen. If I am satisfied with quality of
coding (I am sure I will), these two guys will get access to
TemplaVoila SVN to do changes faster.

Thirdly, I am going to create a map of all requested features and
discuss who, how and when is going to make these features into
TemplaVoila.

Do you have any other ideas how to make TemplaVoila development more
effective?

TYPO3 translations support
In the blog:
http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/max_os_x_use_php_help_in_chm_format/