[TYPO3-templavoila] Wahoo for the AOE Media extension to TV

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 5 20:20:42 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> i talked to Daniel from AOMedia and he wants to send me the extension,
>> so lets see what we can do with creating a patch for TV or whatwever,
>> working together is definitive planned ;-)
>
> It just occurred to me... If the extension is large, it could be
> better to keep it as extension. This is how coments is structured,
> for example. Not every installation needs everything. Not every
> installation need that complex configuration from the podcast.
> Probably it is best to have it as add on, not as part of the main
> extension.

i looked to the podcast this morning. The main thing is that it has a
new content wizard, where you have categories and schemes for new
content wizards with records.

This remembers me to a patch i did for core, where the wizard is defined
by TS. This allows control, so the direction is the same. The extension
of AOM looks very good in the podcast, i really look forward to find a
big advantages for TV.

He also fixed some bugs so there contribution is benefit anyway.

> I am only thinking aloud, this is not a decision! :)

this is what i do often, same here :-)

vg Steffen