[TYPO3-templavoila] templavoila vertical menu

Christian Wolff Chris at connye.com
Mon Jul 28 21:55:42 CEST 2008

Hi Alix,
the default comment can be disabled via:
config.disablePrefixComment = 1

the automatic-css
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="typo3temp/stylesheet_0215ea43e2.css" />

the automatic css file is inserted automaticaly by some extensions
its mostly not a good idea to disable it. cause you want css_styled_content
in general situations.

chris