[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila BE-Layout 2

Peter@Eifel typo3ng at alinbu.net
Mon Jul 21 13:13:19 CEST 2008

Hi all!

I really like the things you can do with the above extension
(me_templavoilalayout2). For more complex layouts with 7+ content areas
I can't imagine something better than having a backend layout which
samples the fe.

Unfortunatelly the extension works only up to the point when you want to
insert some content. Then it shows an error message... :-(

Also it doesn't work together with nh_tvdragndrop what would be
absolutely fantastic!

My question: besides me_templavoilalayout2 is there another solution for
TV to get the backend editing a bit more organized? Or is there even
another (working) extension that allows me to manipulate the layout of
the backend page module?

Thanks, Peter