[TYPO3-templavoila] All CEs unreferenced after DS/TO update :-(

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jul 15 14:54:01 CEST 2008

Hi!

Uschi Renziehausen wrote:
> Right, Dmitry. All the pages were just empty and when I then looked at
> unused elements, all elements (normal CEs as well as FCEs) there. I did
> not change any fieldname in any DS, so I still do not know what went wrong.

And how flexform looks like? You can click on the page tree and display flexform XML using popup menu. Check with several pages.

> I know, and as far as I understand it, a ce is removed from the xml when
> I 'delete' it. But as I did neither change the fieldnames nor 'deleted'
> any CEs what can be the reason that all pages became blank?

It is removed from xml when you *unlink* it (not delete).

The reason that it blank is that it is not included into current content field.

Firsts, check your flexform and find content field name. Second, find what DS you use for this page. Third check that this DS has that field.

TYPO3 Core team
More about TYPO3: http://typo3bloke.net/
Subscribe: http://typo3bloke.net/rss.xml