[TYPO3-templavoila] Table view for TV module

Sebastian Fischer s.fischer at b-und-h.de
Mon Jan 21 10:46:02 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,

the most differing part is, that the table doesnt need to be entered inside
of some xml data and therefor doesn’t need to be surrounded by cdata and
forth. So its clearer to those working with TV without xml knowledge.
Although I must say that basic xml knowledge is always good ;)

Greetings
Sebastian