[TYPO3-templavoila] Translation of shortcuts (in TV?)

Paul Rijke paul at rijke.org
Tue Jan 8 20:47:44 CET 2008

Finally, I got it working, at least, I think so.

In my DS I changed the the following (inheritance mode I believe):

<langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
<langDisable type="integer">0</langDisable>

(was 1/1)

Now I have a pageheader which shows bot languages and I can select different
header items for different languages, exactly as I want.

But this is not recommended in the FE Localization manual, but I do not
fully understand why. In other words, I cannot oversee the consequences of
this decission.

Anyone knows the pitfalls of this approach (if any)?