[TYPO3-templavoila] Problems with multilanguage website.

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Dec 5 09:10:40 CET 2008

Hi,

>>> You can try it for you self at http://cenaps.roquefort.pil.dk is only
>> the
>>> "om os" (about us page that i have tried to translated right now)
>> There is something wrong with your language selector. On "om os" page it
>> does not have "/de/" in it but L=4. Also it links to the root page of the
>> site.
>

> it's because my language links right now is hardcoded..

It's bad. If the standard way of using a HMENU with special=language is
not great because you have a fancy design for instance, you should
create the link for each language with pure TypoScript (and map them
accordingly) but you should not hardcode them.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html