[TYPO3-templavoila] Problems with multilanguage website.

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tnm.maillist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 14:28:56 CET 2008

Hi,

My content does not change when entering the &L=1 variable.

My setup is:

#
# language
#

plugin.tx_rlmplanguagedetection_pi1 {
  defaultLang = dk
  useOneTreeMethod = 1
  dontAddSchemeToURL = 0
}

config {
linkVars = L
sys_language_uid = 0
language = dk
locale_all = dk
sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated
sys_language_mode = default
# sys_language_mode = content_fallback
# sys_language_mode = ignore
# sys_language_mode = strict
}

[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
# English language, sys_language.uid = 1
config.sys_language_uid = 1
config.sys_language_mode = content_fallback
config.sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated
config.language = en
config.locale_all = english
config.htmlTag_langKey = en

[globalVar = GP:L = 2]
# English language, sys_language.uid = 2
config.sys_language_uid = 2
config.sys_language_mode = content_fallback
config.sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated
config.language = de
config.locale_all = german
config.htmlTag_langKey = de
[global]

as language selector i use: rlmp_language_detection

When i'm cliking at the flags it they changes as the should so the selected
language-flag is hidden. But my content is not updated.

To test my setup i implemented the exact same multilanguage setup at another
website, at the same server.

There is no difference in the sites besides, to templates.

I have tried to uninstall all plugins to ensure that it was now conflict
somehow.

I'm not sure is templavoila related but right now its my best guess for the
problem.

Hope here is someone that can help me, have tried tru the the general typo3
irc-channel, and we narrowed it down to TemplaVoila issue, but we are not
completely sure.

Best Regards
Tomas Mikkelsen
**