[TYPO3-templavoila] Relative path prefixing

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Wed Aug 6 18:45:43 CEST 2008

Hello Dmitry,

please look into it, this is really an issue and it still persists
(TYPO3 4.2.1, TV 1.3.6).
If you reopen
   http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4703
I am willing to sponsor!

As Søren wrote before eliminating prefixLocalAnchors or even using
   config.prefixLocalAnchors >
does not change anything. The prefixing continues.

Currently it is impossible to put any system wide local anchors into TV
templates (e.g. links to jump to the top or bottom of any page).
Also the skip links of YAML do not work for the same reason.

Cheers, Jörg.