[TYPO3-templavoila] Problem with migration of charset to utf-8

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Apr 6 17:05:32 CEST 2008

Kay Strobach wrote:
> i expected the following after the migration:
> 1. the converter converts all the content in the normal tt_content fields.
> 2. and i need to manually or automatically change the wrong characters
> through the be_forms, but this doesn't work, i need to copy all content
> manually through my computers clipboard into the form fields

Well, the second pint is incorrect because this will not work with XML. As I said it may be encoding problem.

Forms are displayed by TYPO3 core, not be TemplaVoila. I do not know how to help here.

Have you tried changing encoding attribute manually as I recommended?

TYPO3 core team
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs