[TYPO3-templavoila] Collecting selected data from child pages possible?

Tomas Broeker broekth at web.de
Tue Apr 1 20:45:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have a bunch of (sub)pages that all collect their data in a DS (e.g.:
title, subtitle, teaser, teaser picture, text, etc.). Now I want to set
up a parent page that casts an overview over all these pages, displaying
data of some selected fields (e.g. only title, teaser and teaser picture).
My idea to achieve that is to set up a new FCE using the same DS as the
subpages. But is it possible to collect the selected data from all the
subpages? How do I address the data inside the DS XML structure?

Is there a solution or is it simply impossible?

Regards
Thomas