[TYPO3-templavoila] Different FCE's on one page -> wraps don't work properly

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Tue Sep 18 17:34:13 CEST 2007

Hi TemploVoilà'ers,

for the first time now I'm digging deeper into TV than just using it for
mapping standard page templates.

I created two different FCEs, one equipped with 1 the other one with 2
areas for usual content elements. Both FCEs should be wrapped [1].

Now, when inserting ONE of them on a page everything is fine. But having
both of them on one page the wrap of my first FCE is not closed.

Anybody a clue where my mistake could be?

Thanks for any kind of help or advice.

[1] wraps (stripped down the css classes to numbers for shorting code)

FCE 1
<TypoScript>
	<![CDATA[
	10= RECORDS
	10.source.current=1
	10.tables = tt_content
	]]>
</TypoScript>

The second FCE consisting of 2 CE fields of cause has the wrap split up
like this:

FCE 2 CE field 1:
<TypoScript>
	<![CDATA[
	10= RECORDS
	10.source.current=1
	10.tables = tt_content
	10.wrap = <div class="1"><div class="2b"> |
	]]>
</TypoScript>

FCE 2 CE field 2:
<TypoScript>