[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila FCE with a DAM image

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Tue Sep 18 15:15:35 CEST 2007

Hi!
I made a FCE with a field_image that uses DAM to get the files.

My problem is that i can't find the way to show the thumbnail in the TV
Page view, where all contents of the page are shown.

I can see the thumbnail of images when i edit the FCE but not in the
content's list.

Instead, I can see the thumbnails if I use normal contents (not FCE).

So i guess that i got to work in the TCEforms section of the DS.
But I dunno how.

Any tips please?

Bye!ian