[TYPO3-templavoila] Multilanguage with TV

Xatucans xatucans at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 00:33:04 CEST 2007

Hi

just installed typo3 with TV and started a new single tree web site, I'm
facing the following problem:
I defined pages and their translations (french, german and english, english
being the default one).
I used the L variable to define the selected language.

I used the realurl extension, too.

The default language allows a correct of the pages but turning to german or
french, shows only the menus and submenus to be translated but not the text
content of the page. I've a page with tt_news plugin and when I change to
french or german languages it only translate the especiffic text of the
plugin, but the text I introduce (for example the header the tt_news
elements) is displayed only in english. I think it could be a TV
configuration problem

Does anybody know about such a behaviour?

regards