[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE - html table with variable rows and columns

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Tue Sep 4 13:10:39 CEST 2007

Mh... thinking about it...
maybe it's better if i make this FCE with all the fields i need and a
field_table of editing type "Content Element" and let the editor put a
"standard table content element" on it.

Is there a way to force the creation of the "standard table content
element" inside this field_table when the editor create the FCE?

Btw, i still would like to know if is it possible to create a FCE with a
table with variable rows and columns. :P

Thanks and bye!ian