[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE with a localized DAM image

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Sat Sep 1 20:40:09 CEST 2007

Ian Solo wrote:

> I was using the extension dam_tv_connector to connect the DAM image to the
> FCE.
> I think that this extension don't support localization.
> The function "fetchFileList" of the class "class.tx_damtvc_tsfe.php" of
> this extension is called by this line in the DS:

The cause of this problem is not the ext dam_tv_connector but the way DAM
and TV handle translations. Thats why you will not to be able to get this
working as long as you use the normal TV translation mode of inheritance
("bound"?).
If you use the "free" method of translation the translation of DAM elements
could probably work. I did not try this.

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15