[TYPO3-templavoila] TV-Page Module, "Show Outline" for Non-Admin users

Joerg Wagner jwagner at digilog.de
Mon Oct 15 22:06:23 CEST 2007

Thanks Dmitry,
but the doc is rather thin. I.e it contains no information about the setting
I am searching for.

Do you know whether there is a possibility to get that "Show Outline"
checkbox for normal users (non-admin users)?
With more complex FCEs (with a lot of fields defined) the normal view
(without Show Outline) gets so long and complex that it is very hard to keep
an overview. This is especially true when FCEs are nested on multiple
levels.

Please compare
1. http://www.digilog.de/fremdbilder/typo3/TV_PageView_with_Show_Outline.gif
2.
http://www.digilog.de/fremdbilder/typo3/TV_PageView_without_Show_Outline.gif
In 1. (with Show Outline) you can see the whole structure of the page.
In 2. (without Show Outline) you can only see about a third of it and it
gets very hard to keep an overview with all FCE field parameters shown for
each FCE.

--
Cheers,
Jörg Wagner.