[TYPO3-templavoila] Drag n Drop

T.M.Snyder tmsnyder at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 09:07:30 CET 2007

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1195657348.22724.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi!
>
> T.M.Snyder wrote:
>> Will this ext also be available for normal Content Elements when NOT
>> using TV?
> Sorry, could not read your mind :) No idea what extension you mean...
> --
> Dmitry Dulepov

Wann't that clear enough? ;-)

Ok, when someone is _not_ using TV they use normal, standard,  content
elements.
Just uninstall TV to see how typo3 works without TV.

There you also have normal content elements which you might want to move.
And my question was, if the drag'n'drop u use for TV, if this thing will be
also for the standard Content elements when _not_ using TV.

Got me? ..... hope so...
:-D
T.