[TYPO3-templavoila] how to map the mininews extensions in templaviola

Tilde Gundel tildegundel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 14:26:55 CET 2007

Hi
I am quite new to typo3, yet I have flirted with the system for some time
now.

I managed to create a new site using templaVoila, but am experiencing
problems when I want to custumize the mininews extension via the
templavoila.
According to the tutorial all I need to do is to click on web ->
templavoila, the storage folder and then the option "other", but -  it is
not active - and therefore I do not have access to creating a new template
for the extension.
What do I need to do????
Have I missed something???

Any reply will be most welcome