[TYPO3-templavoila] mapping mininews

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-mediendesign.de
Thu May 3 18:08:14 CEST 2007

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Michael Bakonyi wrote:
>> After trying and trying about 5 hours I finally managed to get the
>> mapping work, I think. Now my mapping looks the same as yours, Dimitry.
>
> Hm. Looks like mapping process needs automation. I should spend time on
> this for next version... Long waited thing...

Hm,  I think it would be enough if you just specified in the mapping
instructions to which class/ tag one have to map the respective element,
when one wants to use your default html-file/ datastructure.

I would have imported the t3d-file you mention in the manual but I got
an error when I tried to import it, that's why I tried to map it on my own.

>> But then, after including the news-plugin, when I choose the
>> fce-template for mininews, I get the error "current value not allowed
>> (EXT:mininews/template_datastructure.xml)" although the DS is included
>> staticly in the TO.
>
> I will check this, it is probably interference from new permissions
> system. Can you open a bug report describing exactly what you do there?
> It would be really nice. Set status to "crash" and priority to "high",
> please.

Before I open a bug-report maybe I should send you the login to my BE so
that you can check that error yourself. I'm a newbie in typo3 so maybe
it's me who did something wrong. I don't want to make a big thing out of
nothing ... ;-)

Bye,
Michael