[TYPO3-templavoila] Flexible Content Element: BE user changes BG image

Daniela Waranie news_001 at washammwa.de
Tue Mar 6 11:24:11 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry,

i maped it by using 'attribute' as mapping type.
Additional a used 'image field' as editing type.
Fieldname is 'backgroundimage'.

I don´t know how to adress this field in typoscript.
What do my typoscript should look like?

Best Regards
Daniela

news:mailman.1.1172604205.15609.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...