[TYPO3-templavoila] Content Elements don't render

Helge Preuss scout at hyperspace-travel.de
Fri Mar 2 13:53:55 CET 2007

Hi list,

probably I'm making a dumb error somewhere, but I can't make
TemplaVoila render my content elements. All I see in the frontend is
the template with empty fields where I inserted content.

Here's what I do, maybe you can point out which step I forgot.

- Import my HTML template into the fileadmin folder
- map the "ROOT" field to the body-tag
- add a new field of mapping type "Element" with editing type "content
elements"
- map it to a div in my template and set the HTML path property to "INNER"
- save DS and TO as a page template into a SysFolder
- edit the properties of my page and set the page's data structure to
my DS. Ditto the template to my TO.
- open the page in the backend. I see a field into which I insert
content elements.
- edit the page's TypoScript to contain:
        page = PAGE
        page.10 = USER
        page.10.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page
- clear the frontend cache
- Open the page in the frontend. The field is empty.

This happens with TV 1.1.1 as well as 1.3.0.

Any hints?

Thanks,

Helge