[TYPO3-templavoila] Disable template select wizard?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Mar 1 11:51:46 CET 2007

Benjamin Mack kirjoitti:
> Hey Franz,
>
> about 10 months ago a client of mine wanted the same thing. I don't
> think it is possible right now. I opened a bug for it (it's probably a
> configuration feature), but I (and obviously nobody else) didn't have
> time to work on it yet.

yes - it needs some extra config options.
But using the wizard, there are some other annoyances, which I tried to
fix in customer-specific version and which I put to tm_contentaccess

1) alt_doc.php is used in the view, which is normally used in frontend
editing - that means limited view. Not a bad but a little bit confusing
2) there is delete button - confusing when creating new record - I
disabled delete button, when used the wizard
3) pressing just close button the record is saved without title because
the page is already created - I disabled closse button, when used the wizard

2) and 3) needs XCLASS for alt_doc.php, which is very problematic,
because other plugins extends this file too. The wizard should be taken
account in the core of Typo3.