[TYPO3-templavoila] Data structure selector content missing in flexible content element

Hans van Dijk hans at netklaar.nl
Wed Jun 6 01:04:17 CEST 2007

I've solved my problem, finally! This post is in case, someone
encounters the same...
In one of my subpages underneath the rootpage, I accidentally
selected a different folder, than the "Storage folder" in de "General
Record Storage page:"!$#&$#

This is why all that subpages could not find the right TV records
anymore in the page properties's "Page Template Structure:" (off
course is a horse).
I'm happy again!

Regards, Hans