[TYPO3-templavoila] Problem TS in TV CASE

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:26:26 CEST 2007

Hi Dmitry

thing is: I have no clue what the current property is, and i couldn't
findit with google or in the tsref.
I changed it like:

plugin.tt_news {
   archiveTypoLink.parameter.cObject = CASE
   archiveTypoLink.parameter.cObject {
	setCurrent = 1
       key.data = register:tx_templavoila_pi1.parentRec.uid

But there is no effect.

Best regards
Sebastian