[TYPO3-templavoila] ANN: TemplaVoila 1.2

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jul 14 13:03:31 CEST 2007

Hi Dmitry

>Well, the whole thing inside <body> would be missing if css styled
>content is not there...

Oh, righto - my ignorance of the way things interact was somewhat apparent I
guess... Im really a content developer, not a database or coding person, so
I only understand what I "see"... but anyway, yes css styled content is
still selected in the typo3 template.

>The only thing that I can propose is to check PHP errors: enable error
>reporting and... you know :)

mm.. I enabled error reporting in install tool and got nothing. :(

I can't believe no one else is having the same problem ... very difficult to
troubleshoot.

I'm not really sure what to do from here... at present my other templates
are working, so I don't want to touch them, but I have things that need
altering.

How much would it cost me, Dmitry, to get you to have a look? Can you email
me offlist? catepeter at optusnet.com.au

Thanks,

Cate