[TYPO3-templavoila] tv data structure error after serverreplacement

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jul 8 13:32:18 CEST 2007

Hi all

Further to David's email last December, I have this error as well after
upgrading to T3 4.0.4 and TV 1.2.0, and then trying to add a lib.myObject to
and remapping a template.

>> ERROR: No Data Structure Record could be found with UID "xx"
>>
>> TV in BE also has problems finding DS with a set uid when clicking on
>> remap.
>
> I am not sure how your client upgraded but it seems that UID of DS has
> changed.
>
> Do you see that DS in the List view?

My DS is there in list view and in TV view. I don’t get options to edit
header info or mapping with the tabs... I just get...

TemplaVoilà
Template Mapping

Template Object Information:
Template Object Details:
Template Object: 	infohub[Template]
Template File: 	fileadmin/templates/deaf_info/info.htm
Data Structure Record: 	infohub

Error: No Data Structure Record could be found with UID "14"

And yet ... I could find it :) I have searched the email lists and net
generally, but haven't found anyone else having this problem other than
David.

Worth noting, initially what happened is that I lost my content from the
front end ... this happened after I went into the DS XML to have a look and
check the XML was in the right format for language localisation, as I had a
problem with that before I upgraded TV.

I saved the XML, and then came up with this error.

(Then I found your solution to my first problem Dmitry ... only I had
already made this error happen :( )

Thanks for any pointers :) ...

Cate