[TYPO3-templavoila] FCEs not showing anymore

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jan 23 15:15:28 CET 2007

Hi!

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> no, there is no other extension related to TV installed. I also added an
>   echo "Hello World";
> in the
>   tx_templavoila_pi1::main function and nothing happened, but it looks
> like it is not called at all.
> Very strange, since the Page templates are working.

Did you add it at the very beginning of the function? You also need to
call page with "?&no_cache=1" to see this echo.

Try enabling error_reporting through Install tool to see if you have any
PHP errors. If there are any, execution will jump from function with
error to calling function. This may give the effect that you see.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs