[TYPO3-templavoila] FCEs not showing anymore

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jan 23 12:43:08 CET 2007

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> Hey,
>
> yeah. It's mapped (I remapped it already a lot of times) and cache is
> cleared. Also, I switched back to the 1.1.0 (or even 1.0.1) version and
> still the problem persists. It's strange since it works on all the other
> installations.

Do you use tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page in your main TS?

Try making simple CONTENT TS to see if you can display FCE using its
UID. Something like:

page.1000 = CONTENT
page.1000 {
	select.uidInList = 12345	<-- uid of FCE!!!
	table = tt_content
	renderObj = USER
	renderObj.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main
	wrap = FCE_start|FCE_end
}

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs