[TYPO3-templavoila] ANN: TemplaVoila 1.2

Tom Walter t3 at wnets.de
Mon Jan 22 21:04:16 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:

>> I made a testpage with two RTE-areas (right is part of the FCE - below
>> the image is the Text-area) The FCE does not show the raqou before the
>> link as it is supposed to.
>
> Did you fail bug report about it to BT? The only things fixed, are those
> from BT.

Hello Dimitry,
the moment I find out it is a bug I will report it to the BT. But at the
moment I am feeling it could be a mistake I made - especially since
some people seem not to have this problem.

I posted a more detailed reply to the other post - hoping it will be
resolved when somebody sees how I did it.

Thanks again,
Tom