[TYPO3-templavoila] Misbehaving RTE-Fields - Was: Re: ANN: TemplaVoila 1.2

Tom Walter t3 at wnets.de
Mon Jan 22 21:01:13 CET 2007

Miriam Torbeck schrieb:
> I did not check the new TV-Version but can tell you that in my
> installation this does not occur.
>
> Tom Walter wrote:
>
>  > I made a testpage with two RTE-areas (right is part of the FCE -
> below the image is the Text-area) The FCE does not show the raqou before
> the link as it is supposed to.
>
> Sorry, but I checked that right away in some of my installations, and
> cannot reproduce this behavior. Depending on the configuration of the
> RTE itself and the config in the DS there can be differences in the
> look, but I never saw different interpretation of HTML-Code. This seems
> odd, because the underlying processes should be the same.

Thanks for your reply. I checked lots of stuff on the google and it
seems that I am the only one having this problem. So either I am doing
something terribly wrong or I am using a very odd combination.

Following I post the settings and versions I use.

The link again: http://www.onesimus-dienste.de/index.php?id=54

I am using T3 4.03, TV 1.2, rtehtmlarea 1.3.8 and an extension ml_links
in version 0.1.5

All I need are the »  before every link entered through rte.

So if there is a way doing that without ml_links I would also be happy.
I contacted already the developer of ml_links. But he also has the
extenstion running with TV w/o problems.

Thanks for every help !

Tom

###### DS-xml of my FCE ########

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="yes" ?>
<T3DataStructure>
		<langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
		<langDisable type="integer">1</langDisable>
	<ROOT type="array">
		<tx_templavoila type="array">
			<title>ROOT</title>
			<description>Select the HTML element on the page which you want to be
the overall container element for the template.</description>
		</tx_templavoila>
		<type>array</type>
		<el type="array">
			<field_newsbox type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Newsbox</title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>rte</eType>
					<proc type="array">
						<HSC type="integer">0</HSC>
					</proc>
					<TypoScript>
&lt;![CDATA[
	10 = TEXT
	10.current = 1
	10.parseFunc = &lt; lib.parseFunc_RTE
]]&gt;
							</TypoScript>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<TCEforms type="array">
					<config type="array">
						<type>text</type>
						<cols>48</cols>
						<rows>5</rows>
					</config>

<defaultExtras>richtext[*]:rte_transform[flag=rte_enabled|mode=ts_css]</defaultExtras>
					<label>Newsbox</label>
				</TCEforms>
			</field_newsbox>
		</el>
	</ROOT>
</T3DataStructure>

###### Page TSConfig: ################

RTE.classesAnchor {
         internalLink {
                 class >
                 type = page
                 image >
                 altText >
                 titleText >
         }
         externalLink {
                 class >
                 type = url
                 image >
                 altText >
                 titleText >
         }
         externalLinkInNewWindow {
                 class >
                 type = url
                 image >
                 altText >
                 titleText >
         }
         internalLinkInNewWindow {
                 class >
                 type = page
                 image >
                 altText >
                 titleText >
         }
         download {
                 class >
                 type = file
                 image >
                 altText >
                 titleText >
         }
         mail {
                 class >
                 type = mail
                 image >
                 altText >
                 titleText >
         }
}

######### TS setup in my template: ###################

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.link.postUserFunc {
                     separator = &nbsp;
                     internal {
                     10.string = &raquo;
                     20.linkTag = 1
                    }
                     external {
                     10.string = &raquo;
                     20.linkTag = 1
                     }
                     mailto {
                      10.string = &raquo;
                      20.linkTag = 1
                      }
                     pdf {
                      10.string = &raquo;
                      20.linkTag = 1
                      30.filesize = 1
                      }
                     gif {
                       10.string = &raquo;
                       20.linkTag = 1
                       30.dimensions = 1
                      }
                     jpg {
                       10.string = &raquo;
                       20.linkTag = 1
                       30.dimensions = 1
                      }
}

############rte related stuff in my localconf.php #################

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extConf']['rtehtmlarea'] = 'a:14:{
s:21:"noSpellCheckLanguages";
s:23:"ja,km,ko,lo,th,zh,b5,gb";
s:15:"AspellDirectory";
s:15:"/usr/bin/aspell";
s:17:"defaultDictionary";
s:2:"en";
s:14:"dictionaryList";
s:2:"en";
s:18:"HTMLAreaPluginList";
s:198:"TableOperations, SpellChecker, ContextMenu, SelectColor,
TYPO3Browsers, InsertSmiley, FindReplace, RemoveFormat, CharacterMap,
QuickTag, InlineCSS, DynamicCSS, UserElements, Acronym, TYPO3HtmlParser";
s:20:"defaultConfiguration";s:105:"Typical (Most commonly used features
are enabled. Select this option if you are unsure which one to use.)";
s:12:"enableImages";
s:1:"1";
s:22:"enableMozillaExtension";
s:1:"0";