[TYPO3-templavoila] TV wizard will not work

Marlies C marliesc_spam at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 16 14:31:33 CET 2007

I am trying to use the templavoila wizard on my site for testing
purposes. I have created a templates folder in fileadmin, but the tv
wizard keeps on telling me that it does not exist. I created it in the
BE. I have removed the folder, recreated but no luck, always the same
result. I click TemplaVoila under Web and it tells me that I have a
missing directory.

Does anybody have any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com