[TYPO3-templavoila] Double <a> tags

John D. Shull clfcwebmaster at clfconline.com
Thu Aug 23 22:24:51 CEST 2007

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> You need to remap that particular field. Just saving DS/TO will not help
> because mapping imformation does not change.
>
> And do not forget to clear cache.

Sorry if I did not communicate properly.  Have remapped, saved, cleared
cache, all necessary steps.  Same results.

Finally found a solution, tho.  I found this pesky bit of script hiding
in the XML regarding the 'img' tag to which the 'link' tag applies:

 > 10.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field = field_miniadlink

Removed this and I'm back to one <a> tag.

Thanks much!

--
JDS