[TYPO3-templavoila] TV upgrade from 0.4.0 to 1.1.1 and three column template

Aldo Polli a.polli at mir.it
Fri Oct 13 15:15:21 CEST 2006

Maybe the word column is not correct.
In the my DS there are 3 field for tt_content and all are mapped in the
TO object.
With TV 0.4.0 when I assign a page to this template in the TemplaVolia
Page Module view of the page I can see the 3 areas (fields) where I can
put the tt_content.
With TV 1.1.1 (after the upgrade) I can see only 2 areas, but if I
switch to 'Show outline' view I see all 3.