[TYPO3-templavoila] permission problem BUG?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Nov 30 16:31:35 CET 2006

Hi Dmitry. Thanks for your reply.

> Peter Klein wrote:
>> 1 is using TemplaVoila, the other 2 uses the old 4 column system.
>
> This was never tested and we advise to use one model in one tree.

I prefer that too, but the customer won't pay for an extra hosting, so I
have to put them all on the same hosting.
(The 2 old sites was made 2-3 years ago, back when TV didn't exist. Now I
make all sites using TV, and would HATE to have to revert to the old
system..)

>> When the BE user one one of the non-TV site tries to create a page, he
>> get's a TV requester, asking him to choose "Select a template for your
>> new page:" which belongs to the TV module, and should NOT appear on the
>> sites that doesn't use TV.
>> Specially as it makes no sense to select a template that is not used on
>> that site!?!
>>
>> Why does this show up on my non-TV sites? and how do I remove it.
>
> It means that you use TV page module. There are two page modules: green
> with TV icon and normal (usually disabled by TV). What you need is to
> adjust user settings to show them different page modules.

Nope my setup is correct. On the 2 sites that uses the old method, the TV
page module is disabled.
It's only visible on the site that is using TV.

When I use the old page module (the non-green icon) and click on the big
button "Create new page", then I get TV's request for selecting a page
template.
So it looks to me that TV is't checking if the page module used is the TV
page module or the old one?

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.