[TYPO3-templavoila] [TYPO3-dev] List of modifications for TemplaVoila

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Wed Nov 29 21:40:05 CET 2006

Tapio Markula kirjoitti:
> Hi
>
> I made  topic
> '[TYPO3-dev] List of modifications for TemplaVoila'
> into 'dev' list. If someone interested, discuss in that list,
> because this list seems to be for everyday problems,
> not developing issues.

Because nobody seems to be interest discussing there,
I put here the list
Hi

I made for a customer project lot of modifications for TemplaVoila
by simple rewriting much of the code in /mod1/index.php and
/mod1/class.tx_templavoila_mod1_clipboard.php.
In addition I made some TemplaVoila related XCLASS into tm_contenta

Exaples of direct changes:
* move up/move down to page view
* possibility to change the style of command links (edit, cut ....)
(icon, icon + text, text or SELECT menu)
* new content element wizard
* more clases in order to better skinning
* possibility to disable individual command links
* added create new page link among 'View page', 'Edit page'
* page related link items can be disabled
* additional tabs move 'Contents' (page module), 'Page properties' and
'Preview' (the same as 'Web > Wiew')

Into XCLASS for tm_contentaccess
* move up/move down for frontend editing (from mk_tvfrontent)
* possibilty to disable individual items in sidebar
* changing in frontend editing content element wizard as /mod1/index.php

I someone is interested those changes, please take contact to "R. van
Twisk", who has ownership to these changes.