[TYPO3-templavoila] Test & Question

keizo keizo at kryzalid.com
Tue Nov 14 12:33:01 CET 2006

First of all , hi to everybody

I've some trouble with the translation of my Flex Contents.

I've updated my Typo3 from 3.8 to 4.0.2 and Templavoilà to 1.1.1.

When i create normal text contents elements, all works fine, I've the
button "create a translation copy for ..." but not when I insert my own
Flex Content Elements.

I've look in the translation doc and on the maillings lists, but nothing
seen been like my problem, I hope I've not missed one post or one doc,
if it is the case I appologize for this post :)

Anybody have an solution ?

My TSConfig :

mod.web_txtemplavoilaM1 {

	// Translation paradigm
	translationParadigm = free
}

Main DS

         <langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
         <langDisable type="integer">0</langDisable>

Flex DS :

         <langChildren type="integer">0</langChildren>
         <langDisable type="integer">1</langDisable>