[TYPO3-templavoila] Copy content elements to another language

Jan Wulff messages at janwulff.de
Fri May 5 09:58:57 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry,

> You just need to read and understand this document:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/doc_l10nguide/current/
>
> Also this group has a long thread dedicated to localization. You need to
> read it as well.
thanks, but I already have read that document and if I haven't overlooked
something, also the localization thread. I guess I just haven't made myself
clear. Im using "inheritance" mode and it works fine. What I was waiting
for, is a usability feature, not a functional one. For example I have a
page with 20 content elements in it's default language. Now I only want to
display the first 8 and the last 11 in the alternative language. The 9th
element should be replace by another element. As far as I know, I now have
to set these 19 elements, which are already set in the default language, in
each alternative language again. It would be much more easy, if I could
just "copy" the whole structure to the alternative language and then delete
the 9th element there.

Best Regards
Jan