[TYPO3-templavoila] templavoila roadmap?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Sun Jun 25 20:13:32 CEST 2006

Hi!

oneilch wrote:
> Firstly I would like to say – “I think templavoila is
> great and I like using it alot – keep up the good work
> - developers”

Thanks :)

> Now for my question – Is there a templavoila roadmap?
> and if so where can I have a look at it?

I am not aware about it. Target was to finish bugs and provide stable
version together with typo3 4.0, we (almost) reached it. Currently bug
fixing work continues and next version should have to new features. But
I did not hear about any special plans.

> I was hoping templavoila would one day provide the
> advanced functionally (or some similar functionality)
> to have more than one fce related to each other by one
> or more related properties (similar to primary keys in
> database creation) “this can possibility be done with
> a combination of xml, xquery and normalized fce data”.

Difficult to make it efficiently because mysql does not suypport this
directly, If it only has something like "xml" sql type...

> More advanced functionality could include:
> - the ability to create paginated lists or record sets

There are thoughts about it but only thoughts.

> - more advanced means of sorting and grouping fce and
> related fce data together

Not sure that I understood.

?

> - generic category system that can be used when
> creating fce’s (example: a category of fruits –
> apples, oranges etc) that could be dynamically pulled
> into a select box when creating a fce.

DSes do not provide it?

Dmitry.