[TYPO3-templavoila] How to set up an extension on every page in the site - in the template

Jes davinci at REMOVE.mail.tdcadsl.dk
Sun Jun 18 12:13:25 CEST 2006

> Hi Jes,
>
> when I want an extension on every site I map a field on a div with the
> type TypoScript Object Path like "lib.newloginbox"
>
> Then anywhere in your TS setup (but it must be included) you can type
> something like this
>
> lib.newloginbox = USER
> #(or USER_INT if you don't want to cache it)
> lib.newloginbox.userFunc = tx_newloginbox_pi1->main
>
> Maybe that there is a little more to do, but that's for a start
>

> Best regards
> Tobias

Hi Tobias

Thank you very much for your advice. Not quite working yet - so
something must be missing og I have done something wrong - very likely :-)

I have made a div tag and mapped it with TV - and included you code in
the template setup field. But the loginbox is not showing up.

Is that the exact code you har using  - do you think I need to add some
extra lines?

Best regards

Jes