[TYPO3-templavoila] configuring extensions - content element vslib.myObject

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jul 14 13:01:17 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry

>Well, read extension manual, it should say how you should add its
>elements to page.

Except it don't ... I mean doesn't (sorry ... all that talk of correct
English in the other list).

>Logically it should be one wiki extension instance
>displaying different records depending on a record id.

Do you mean, this is what I should do, or this is what using a lib.MyObject
*will* do?

Becs I actually want several wikis, originating on several pages... The way
I *think* using the lib.myObject will work is that it will just call the
extension ... but it will create a separate instance from other html pages.
Does that sound right?

Cate